Zesty & Spicy Seabass with Couscous
This fragrant sea bass and couscous dish makes a wonderful light dinner. Fresh flavours of lemon and aromatic herbs come together beautifully, finished off with a glug of Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil. You can control the heat by adjusting the amount of chilli flakes you put in!
- 4 Seabass Fillets
- 400g Couscous
- 1 bunch fresh rosemary
- 1 bunch fresh parsley
- 1 lemon
- Chilli flakes
- 1 Vegetable stock cube
- Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Preheat your oven to 180°C/365°F.
- Finely slice the lemon and place slices on the base of a baking tray. Lay your seabass fillets, skin side down on top of the lemon slices.
- Scatter some rosemary leaves over the seabass, and drizzle with 2 tbsp Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Add ½ cup of water to the tray, which will allow the fish to steam.
- Cover the tray in tin foil, and cook in the oven for 12 minutes.
- While the seabass is cooking, measure 400g couscous into a bowl. Cover the couscous with boiling water so there is about 1cm of water lying above the couscous. Add 1 vegetable stock cube and stir. Leave for 10 minutes to absorb.
- Once the couscous is done, finely chop up your bunch of parsley and stir through.
- Once the fish is cooked, remove from the oven, take off the tin foil and pour the juices over the couscous.
- To serve, lay the seabass over the couscous. Scatter some more chopped parsley over the top, as well as a sprinkling of chilli flakes and 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Cooks tipsEnjoy with a squeeze of fresh lemon!