Wild Garlic & Herb Pesto Fusilli
This effortlessly delicious recipe is one to try for a quick dinner packed with flavour. Wild garlic is a wonderful addition to this pesto sauce and can be foraged in the UK between April-June. Look out for some wild garlic to elevate your meals!
Preparation time: 20
Cooking time: 10
- 100g Fresh wild garlic
- 100g Spinach
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 5 Tbsp Filippo Berio Organic Extra Virgin
- 50g Pistachio Nuts, shelled and toasted
- 50g Pine Nuts, toasted
- Juice of 1/2 Lemon
- Pinch of Salt & pepper
- 1 Tbsp Nutritional Yeast (Vegan) or 50g Parmesan cheese (Non-vegan).
- 75g Fusilli
- Filippo Berio Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil to drizzle
- Cook Fusilli according to packet instructions.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients in a blender/ food processor and blitz until smooth and creamy.
- Drizzle with Filippo Berio Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil and serve.