Watermelon and Mozzarella Salad
Categories: Sides & Salads
- 4 cups watermelon, cubed
- 200g Mozzarella, chopped
- 100g rocket leaves
- 100g black, pitted olives
- 50g pomegranate seeds
- 2 tbsp pine nuts, toasted
- 60ml Filippo Berio Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 small shallot
- Lemon zest of 1 lemon
- 1x 28g pack of fresh mint, finely chopped
- 1 x small pinch of cayenne
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, shallot, lemon zest, salt, pepper, and cayenne (if using) until blended. Stir in mint.
- On large serving platter, arrange watermelon, mozzarella, rocket and olives. Drizzle with Mint Dressing.
- Garnish the salad with pomegranate seeds and pine nuts.