Breads, Pizza & Panini
Vegan Garlic Croutons
These quick and easy garlic croutons are perfect to jazz up your salads! They are Full of flavour and completely vegan!
Preparation time: 4 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
- 2 slices (approximately 100g) of stale bread
- 3 – 4 tbsp of Filippo Berio Garlic Flavoured Olive Oil
- 1 tsp of dried onion granules
- 1 tsp of ground paprika
- A few twists of freshly ground rock salt
- Cut the bread into cubes.
- Heat the Filippo Berio Garlic Flavoured Olive Oil in a wide frying pan and then add the cubed bread.
- Toss the cubed bread whilst frying.
- Take off the heat when lightly brown and crispy.
- Using a slotted spoon, transfer the bread into a bowl.
- Sprinkle over the onion granules, paprika and salt and then toss to combine.
All bread makes better croutons if slightly stale. Fresh bread can be sliced and left out for a few hours before cooking, to make it drier before cooking.