Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 15 mins
- 4 tbsp Filippo Berio Olive Oil
- 4 lamb cutlets, trimmed
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- 1 x 400g can Cirio Chopped Tomatoes
- 100ml white wine
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary leaves, finely chopped
- 100g quick polenta
- 2 tbsp fresh thyme, roughly chopped
- 50g black olives, roughly chopped
- Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil for drizzling
Method:Heat 2 tbsp olive oil in a large frying pan. When hot, add the lamb cutlets and cook on a high heat for 1 minute each side. Turn down the heat to medium and add the garlic.
Cook for a further minute.
Add the tomatoes, wine, rosemary and season with salt and black pepper. Bring to the boil and simmer for 10 minutes or until the lamb is cooked through.
Meanwhile, cook the polenta according to the packet instructions. Whisk in the remaining olive oil, thyme and olives. Spoon the polenta onto a plate and top with the tomato sauce and lamb.
Drizzle over a little extra virgin olive oil and serve.