Tomato & Ricotta Pesto Stuffed Chicken Wrapped In Parma Ham
Succulent chicken breasts wrapped in crispy prosciutto with a mouth-watering tomato and ricotta pesto stuffing. Paired perfectly with a fresh, crisp Italian Salad.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20-25 minutes
- 4 large chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp Filippo Berio Tomato & Ricotta Pesto
- 4 tbsp cream cheese
- 4 springs of rosemary
- 8 slices Parma ham
- Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Pre-Heat Oven to fan 180C.
- Using Sharp knife, cut a pocket down the side of each chicken breast making sure to slice halfway through the breast.
- In a small bowl, mix together the Filippo Berio Tomato & Ricotta pesto and cream cheese. Season with black pepper.
- Spoon 1tbsp of the pesto and cheese mixture into the pocket.
- Lay 2 slices of Parma ham onto a board. Lay a sprig of fresh rosemary on top of the ham and then place the chicken breast, top side down, onto the ham.
- Wrap the ham tightly around the chicken and turn over so the seam is at the bottom of the chicken breast.
- Place the chicken on a lightly oiled baking tray and cook for 20-25 minutes. Serve with a mixed salad.