Tomato and Basil Bruschetta
Bruschetta is Italian fast food. The base is simply griddled sourdough bread, rubbed with garlic and drizzled with Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil. This is delicious enough on its own, but can be topped with just about anything! We have four Italian favourites to share.
- 300g mixed tomatoes
- 2 tbsp Filippo Berio Classico Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Filippo Berio Red Wine Vinegar
- Small bunch basil, whole leaves picked
- Chop up the tomatoes and mix with Filippo Berio Classico Olive Oil, season and add the red wine vinegar.
- Stir through the basil and pile the topping on the base.
Cooks tipsBefore serving Bruschetta, always finish with a good drizzle of Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil.