- 30 mini filo dough shells
- 225g reduced fat cream cheese
- 113g plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 113g Filippo Berio Sun Dried Tomato Pesto
- Chopped fresh basil — or parsley, for garnish
- Prepare filo dough shells according to instructions.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and Greek yogurt until smooth. Beat in the pesto until evenly combined.
- Pipe or dollop the pesto filling into each filo shell, then transfer to a serving plate. Chopped parsley or basil. Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to four hours.