- 100g farro
- 50ml Filippo Berio Classico Olive Oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 garlic cloves, diced
- 1 courgette
- 1 corn on the cob
- 125g mozzarella balls
- 300g cherry tomatoes
- 50g pitted olives
- 28g fresh basil
- Boil a large pan of water and add the farro. Cook for 15-20 minutes or until tender. Drain and leave to dry.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice and crushed garlic and season with salt and black pepper. Set aside.
- Thinly slice the courgette into ribbon, brush with olive oil and heat on a hot griddle pan. Drain on kitchen paper and set aside.
- Cook the sweet corn in a pan of boiling water for 5 minutes and then drain. Brush with olive oil and heat on a griddle pan until the corn is charred on all sides. Leave to cool, then remove all the corn kernels from the cob.
- Halve your tomatoes and olives then, in a salad bowl, mix together all ingredients. Pour over the lemon and olive oil dressing, scatter over the basil leaves and stir before serving.