Spinach and Ricotta Pasta Filling
This is one of the three filling options for our 'Filled Pasta Three Ways' recipe. See related recipes at the bottom of the page!
- 200g spinach
- 1 tbsp Filippo Berio Mild & Light Olive Oil
- 200g ricotta, strained of any excess liquid
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Wilt the spinach in a pan with a splash of water. When cooled, squeeze out any excess water and then finely chop the spinach.
- In a large bowl, combine with Filippo Berio Mild & Light Olive Oil, ricotta, lemon zest and season to taste.