Spicy Tuna Fusilli
A classic Italian staple, with a spicy kick. Tuna and tomato make a classic pair when it comes to a pasta sauce, made even better with Filippo Berio Chilli Flavoured Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Quick and easy, a great post-work dinner to rustle up in no time. For the best tomato sauce recipe click on the image below.
- 4 tbsp Filippo Berio Chilli Flavoured Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 quantity of tomato sauce (click on image for best tomato sauce recipe)
- ½ tsp chilli flakes
- Zest ½ lemon
- 500g fusilli pasta
- 160g can tuna, drained
- Heat the tomato sauce in a large frying pan.
- Stir in the chilli flakes and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta in a large pan of boiling water for 10 minutes or according to packet instructions.
- Flake the tuna into the tomato sauce with the lemon zest and bring back up to the boil.
- Drain the pasta and stir in the tuna sauce and drizzle with the Filippo Berio Chilli Flavoured Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Serve with fresh basil, if desired.