- 450g dried spaghetti
For the sauce:
- 6 tbsp Filippo Berio Olive Oil
- 8 anchovy fillets, drained and cut up into strips
- 2 tbsp flat leaf parsley, finely shredded
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 clove garlic, crushed (optional)
MethodCook the spaghetti according to the manufacturer's instructions until 'al dente'. Drain well.
Toss the pasta with 1 tbsp of the oil and leave to cool. Mix the remaining ingredients together then toss into the pasta and season with pepper to taste.
Leave to stand for 30-45 minutes covered. Serve as required.
Cooks tipsUse other types of pasta like tagliatelle or penne.
To help to prevent the pasta from sticking during cooking, add 1 tbsp of olive oil to the cooking water.