Sea Bass with Lemon and Dill
A classic combination of delicate sea bass, lemon and fresh dill, brought to life with Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil that lets these fresh flavours sing! Ideal for the BBQ on a Summer's evening, served with a crisp, green salad.
- 2 medium sea bass, cleaned and descaled
- 6 tbsp Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Juice of ½ lemon
- ½ lemon sliced
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh dill
- Use a sharp knife to cut slashes in the fish skin. Mix the Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil, lemon juice and half the dill together in a shallow non-metallic dish. Push the lemon slices and remaining dill inside the fish cavity.
- Place the fish in the marinade and spoon the juices all over and inside the fish. Cover and marinate for 30 minutes in the fridge, turning the fish at least once.
- Lift the fish from the marinade and place on a large piece of foil, fold over the foil and seal to make a tight parcel. Cook the fish over hot barbecue coals for 15-20 minutes, turning once until the fish flakes easily.