Roast Potatoes with Garlic
These delicious and garlicky roast potatoes are the perfect condiment for a roast dinner, or to any meat or fish dish.
Categories: Sides & Salads
- 900g potatoes, peeled
- 6 tbsp Filippo Berio Olive Oil
- 6-8 garlic cloves, unpeeled
- Pre-heat the oven to 200ºC/400ºF/Gas Mark 6. Put a large roasting tin in the oven to heat.
- Cut the potatoes into large, even chunks. Boil in salted water for 5 minutes. Drain and return to the pan, cover with the lid and shake the pan to roughen up the edges. Set aside.
- Add the Olive Oil to the roasting tin and return to the oven for 2 minutes. Tip the potatoes into the hot oil and then turn to coat in Olive Oil. Roast for 30 minutes. Turn over the potatoes, add the garlic cloves (optional) and roast for a further 25-30 minutes or until crisp and golden. Serve immediately.