Ricotta and blueberry soft pancakes
Indulge in a delicious breakfast with our Ricotta and Blueberry Soft Pancakes. Made with creamy ricotta, juicy blueberries, lemon zest, and lightly fried using Filippo Berio Mild & Light Spray Oil, these fluffy pancakes are the perfect way to start your day (or for an anytime treat!). Served with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or mascarpone and drizzled with maple syrup, they’re are a must-try for all foodies. Takes just 30 minutes to make, serves 3-4 people. Yum!
- 75g caster sugar
- 180g plain flour
- 130ml milk
- 90g ricotta
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Vanilla ice cream or mascarpone
- Maple syrup
- Filippo Berio Mild & Light Spray
- In a large bowl, whisk up all the ingredients into a smooth batter.
- Place the frying pan on a medium heat and spray some of the oil in.
- Once up to heat, use the 60ml cup measure to measure out the batter.
- Drop the batter onto the frying pan and tease into a circle, about 12-14cm in diameter.
- Fry for a couple of minutes until you can see that the battered has browned by lifting an edge up.
- Flip over and fry for a minute or so (the second side will need less time).
- When you’ve cooked all the pancakes, serve three or four pancakes per person and add a handful of blueberries and a scoop of ice cream.