Raspberry & Vanilla Muffins
Preparation time: 10 min
Cooking time: 35 min
- 225g frozen raspberries, thawed
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 275g plain flour
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 100g caster sugar
- 175ml milk
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 100ml Filippo Berio Mild & Light Olive Oil
- Preheat the oven to 190˚C/375˚F/Gas Mark 5.
- Line a deep hole muffin tray with paper muffin cases.
- Sift together the flour and baking powder; stir in the sugar. Add remain-ing ingredients then lightly mix together.
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared tin. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden and springy to the touch.
- Cool for 10 minutes, transfer to a wire rack and leave until cold.