Enjoy brunch in the comfort of your own home with this delicious home made Hollandiase sauce, perfect for your DIY eggs benedict!
Categories: Marinades & Dressings
- 3 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 4 peppercorns
- 2 egg yolks
- 125g butter
- Lemon juice stir
- Put 3 tbsp white wine vinegar in a pan with 4 peppercorns and bayleaf.
- Reduce the vinegar by half and remove the bay leaf and peppercorn.
- Put the vinegar and 2 egg yolks into a food processor and slowly add 125g melted butter with the motor running.
- The sauce will start to thicken. Add salt, pepper and lemon juice stir and serve.
Cooks tipsFor Bernaise sauce add a handful of chopped Tarragon and serve with steak.