Potato and Leek Pasta Filling
This is one of the three filling options for our 'Filled Pasta Three Ways' recipe.
- 2 tbsp Filippo Berio Mild & Light Olive Oil
- 2 leeks, thinly sliced
- 2 medium waxy potatoes, peeled and diced
- 50g parmesan cheese
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Heat the Filippo Berio Mild & Light Olive Oil in a large frying pan, add the leeks and potatoes and fry on a low heat for 2 minutes.
- Cover with salted, boiling water, bring to a boil and then reduce to a simmer. Cook for 15-20 minutes until the potato is tender. Strain the pan, keeping the water.
- Mash the potato and leek, stir in the parmesan and season. Add the egg and mix until smooth, add a tbsp of saved water if needed.