- 2 medium pineapples
- 100ml Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 600g tiger or king prawns
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 chili, diced
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley
- juice of 1 lemon
- Rocket, to serve
- Finely slice the pineapple as thinly as you can. Place on a tray, cover with cling film & set aside.
- Heat a large frying pan and add half the oil. When the oil is hot, add the prawns (peeled and deveined) and cook for 1 minute, stirring continuously. Add the garlic and chili and continue cooking until the prawns are pink and cooked.
- Squeeze over half the lemon juice and remove from the heat. Stir in the chopped parsley and season with salt and black pepper.
- Divide the pineapple between four plates and divide the prawn mixture over the pineapple slices. Drizzle with the remaining olive oil and lemon juice and scatter the rocket leaves on top. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper and serve with ciabatta bread.