Pesto Roasted Potatoes
Here is a recipe for classic pesto roast potatoes! Simple and delicious, made using only four ingredients!
They take minutes to prepare and are full of flavour. A perfect side dish or to accompaniment to your roast.
Serves: 6 as side
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 40 minutes
- Filippo Berio Mild and Light Olive Oil
- 1kg of potatoes
- 1 jar of Filippo Berio Classic Pesto
- Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil, for drizzling
- Pre heat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Peel the potatoes and cut into chunks.
- Par boil the potatoes for 7 minutes in boiling, salted water.
- Grease a baking tray or oven dish with Filippo Berio Mild and Light Olive Oil.
- Drain the potatoes, and gently shake in the pan, add the lid back on and let steam dry for a few minutes.
- Then add to the baking tray. Season with salt and pepper and toss in the olive oil, you may want to add little extra - an easy way to do this is with the Filippo Berio Cooking Sprays.
- Roast for 30 minutes - you may want to turn halfway through.
- Add to a serving dish and toss in the Filippo Berio Classic Pesto - add a drizzle of Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Add grated parmesan to serve!