- 450g potatoes, Maris Piper or King Edward
- 120g Filippo Berio Tomato & Ricotta Pesto
- 2 tbsp Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Cut the potatoes into even-sized pieces and place the potatoes into a large pan of cold, salted water. Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes until completely cooked.
- When the potatoes are cooked, drain and add the Filippo Berio Tomato & Ricotta Pesto. Mash the potatoes with a potato masher or even better, a potato ricer and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Serve with a drizzle of Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil.