Penne Arrabbiata with Prawns
Make family meal times effortless with our new authentic pasta sauces! You can have that homemade feel without standing above the stove for hours on end. Penne arrabbiata is a spicy and tasty dish that originates from the Lazio region, specifically Rome. For this recipe, we had added in some prawns! What makes our sauces special, is the fact that they are made using high-quality ingredients such as 100% Italian tomatoes, Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil, and chilli, without any preservatives, flavourings, or artificial additives.
- 180g penne pasta
- 1 jar of Filippo Berio Arrabbiata Sauce
- 150g raw prawns
- 1 tbsp Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- A few slices of fresh chilli
- Flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- Finely grated parmesan cheese, to serve
- Add salt to a pot of boiling water, cook penne pasta according to the package instructions.
- Meanwhile, fry garlic and fresh chili with a generous amount of olive oil in a large saucepan, then add prawns to cook until they are pink.
- Pour in a jar of the pasta sauce and warm through.
- Stir the pasta into the sauce (add some pasta water if it is a little dry), sprinkle finely chopped parsley on top.
- Serve with grated parmesan cheese.