Breads, Pizza & Panini
Pea and White Bean Hummus
This is one of the three dip options for our 'Garlic Flat Breads and Dips' recipe.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 2 minutes
- 200g frozen peas
- 200g cannellini beans, from a can, drained and rinsed
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus extra for drizzling
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Cook the peas in a pan of boiling water, for 2 minutes until just tender. Drain and refresh under cold water. Drain well.
- Place the peas, beans, garlic, tahini, lemon juice, Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil, in a food processor and blend until smooth. Season to taste.