- 1 red pepper
- 4 tbsp Filippo Berio Olive Oil
- 1 onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and crushed
- 1 fresh red chilli, cut lengthways, deseeded and chopped
- 350g dried capellini or linguine
- 150ml pint single cream
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped finely
- 225g tiger prawns, with the shells left on and their tails
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Grill the pepper until the skin blackens and blisters. Put into poly bags for 20 minutes. Discard the skin an seeds and cut into thin strips.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the onion, garlic and chilli. Cook and stir for 5 minutes.
- Cook the pasta according to packet instructions until 'al dente'. Drain well.
- Add the pepper to the onion mixture and fry for 2 minutes. Add the remaining ingredients and season to taste. Stir into the hot pasta and heat thoroughly. Serve hot.