Pasta Alla Norma by Paola Magiulli
This recipe was shared by Paola Magiulli (The Tiny Italian). To subscribe to her YouTube channel click the logo below.
Preparation time: 5
Cooking time: 30
- 1 aubergine
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 Tbsp Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 400g peeled tomatoes
- 200g rigatoni Pasta
- 20g Italian salted cheese, grated
- Handful of fresh basil leaves, chopped
- Dice aubergine and finely chop garlic.
- Add one tbsp of Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil to frying pan and cook garlic for 30 seconds.
- Add peeled tomatoes to the garlic and cook for 10 minutes.
- In another pan add one tbsp of Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil to another pan and fry the aubergine.
- Cook the pasta according to packet instructions. Drain the pasta and add it into the tomato sauce, followed by the aubergine.
- Dust with Italian cheese and scatter fresh basil to finish.
Best with a drizzle of Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil to serve.