Oven Roasted Vegetables
The best way to cook vegetables. Roasting adds depth and flavour to the vegetables, making them a delicious condiment with a perfect texture.
Categories: Sides & Salads
- 2 courgettes, cut into wedges
- 1 aubergine cut into chunks
- 2 red peppers, cut into chunks
- 4 small red onions, halved
- 6-8 large cup mushrooms
- 8 tbsp Filippo Berio Olive Oil
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C/400˚F/Gas Mark 6. Place all the vegetables in a large oven-proof dish.
- Drizzle over the oil and scatter over the garlic. Season well. Toss the vegetables together until coated in oil.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until lightly charred all over.