Oven Roasted Tomatoes
Serve these roasted tomatoes with grilled meat or fish, or as part of a full English breakfast!
Categories: Sides & Salads
- 6 ripe plum or vine tomatoes
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 5 tbsp Filippo Berio Basil Flavoured Olive Oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 190ºC/375ºF/Gas Mark 5.
- Cut the tomatoes in half and place cut side up in a single layer in a large ovenproof dish. Scatter the oregano, garlic and plenty of seasoning over the tomatoes and then drizzle with the olive oil.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until the tomatoes have softened.