This twist on a classic mash recipe is particularly delicious when served with grilled fish.
Categories: Sides & Salads
- 900g potatoes, peeled and quartered
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 8 tbsp Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Cook the potatoes in boiling salted water for 15-20 minutes, or until tender.
- Drain well and return to the pan. Mash the potatoes until smooth. Add the Extra Virgin Olive Oil and mash again, then fluff up with a fork and season well to taste. If necessary, add a little more olive oil and stir again until the mash is creamy.
Cooks tipsJust before serving, stir in 3-4 tbsp pesto sauce into the mashed potato and fluff up with a fork.