Olive and tomato Tagliatelle Pasta
Olive and tomato tagliatelle pasta is a delightful Italian dish that's both easy to make and incredibly delicious. This recipe features our wonderful Filippo Berio Olive pasta sauce, made from natural ingredients and delivering the perfect balance of tangy tomatoes and savoury olives. An authentic vegetarian Italian meal in no time, all you need to do is cook the tagliatelle pasta, add the sauce, and voila! A delicious and hearty meal that's perfect for any occasion and is simplicity itself to make.
- 160g Tagliatelle
- Filippo Berio Olive Pasta Sauce
- Basil and extra black olives to garnish
- Cook Tagliatelle according to pack instructions.
- Warm a jar of Filippo Berio Olive Pasta Sauce in a wide pan
- When the pasta is cooked, drain the pasta
- Stir the pasta into the warmed Olive Pasta Sauce
- Serve on warm plates and eat immediately
Cooks tipsGarnish with fresh basil and extra black olives!