These garlicky and delicious mushrooms are the perfect condiment to any meat dish and are quick and easy to make.
Categories: Sides & Salads
- 120ml Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3-4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 500g chestnut mushrooms, sliced
- 225g medium closed cup mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tbsp freshly chopped parsley
- Heat 6 tbsp of the olive oil in a very large frying pan, add the garlic and cook for 10 seconds. Increase the heat then add the mushrooms, turn them quickly in the oil then cook for 5-6 minutes until tender.
- Lift from the pan with a slotted spoon into a dish.
- Boil the liquid from the mushrooms until reduced to about 2 tbsp then add the remaining oil and seasoning. Pour over the mushrooms and leave to cool.
- Serve at room temperature scattered with the parsley.