Mediterranean Stir Fry
This Mediterranean twist on a classic Asian recipe incorporates strong and intense flavours in order to create a delicious dish which is quick an simple to make.
- 8 sprays M & L Spray
- 3 red peppers
- 1 bulb fennel
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp fresh oregano, chopped
- 1 small bunch flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 350g raw, deveined king prawns
- 50ml white wine
- 6 slices Parma ham, chopped
- Chop the peppers and fennel into 2cm cubes.
- Spray a large pan with the Mild & Light Spray and put over a moderate heat.
- Add the garlic, fennel and peppers and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the king prawns, white wine and oregano and cook for another 5-7 minutes, or until the wine has evaporated.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Just before serving, add the fresh parsley and chopped Parma ham.