- 500g couscous
- 120ml Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 60ml lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp lime zest
- 1 can of chickpeas, drained
- 85g pitted dates, diced
- 30g crumbled feta (omit to make vegan)
- 1/2 tsp minced chives
- 1 plum tomato, seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Prepare couscous according to package directions. Set aside.
- Whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, lemon and lime zest until combined. Add chickpeas, dates, feta cheese, chives and mint; mix well. Stir in tomato and walnuts. Set aside.
- Fluff couscous with a fork until grains are separated; transfer to large serving bowl. Pour olive oil mixture over couscous, mixing well.