- 450g linguine
- 5 tbsp Filippo Berio Garlic Flavoured Garlic Oil
- 2 red chillies, deseeded and sliced
- 6 tbsp dry white wine
- 170g white crabmeat, drained and juices reserved
- 3 tbsp flat leaf parsley, chopped
- Cook the pasta according to packet instructions.
- Gently fry the chillies in 3tbsp of garlic oil for 2 minutes.
- Add the white wine and reserved crab juices and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Stir in the crab meat and parsley, season and cook for 1 minute.
- Drain the pasta and toss together with the crab mixture.
- Serve immediately.