Lime & Coriander Swordfish Kebabs with Tomato Salsa
Perfect for the summer season, these lime and coriander swordfish kebabs are the perfect way to upgrade your barbecue! Delicious and packed full of flavour, these skewers will not disappoint.
- 500g thick swordfish steaks
- 1 large courgette, trimmed
Lime and Coriander Marinade
- 6 tbsp Filippo Berio Olive Oil
- 3 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 tbsp fresh coriander, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Mix together the marinade ingredients in a medium glass bowl. Cut the skin off the swordfish and then cut into 2.5cm cubes. Put into the marinade and stir every thing together then leave, covered, in a cool place for 1 hour. Put wooden skewers on a shallow tray or dish, cover with water and leave to soak.
- Cut the courgette in half, lengthwise, and then into 1.5cm thick slices.
- To make the salsa, halve the tomatoes and discard the seeds before chopping finely and placing into a bowl.Chop the pepper into small pieces and then add to the tomatoes; along with the chilli flakes and finely chopped spring onions. Season with salt and pepper and stir in the Extra Virgin Olive Oil and vinegar.
- Thread the fish and courgettes onto the soaked skewers and cook on the greased rack of a preheated barbecue for 10-12 minutes, turning and basting with the marinade every 2-3 minutes. Serve accompanied with the salsa and a fresh green salad.