Lamb Chops with Garlic
These succulent and juicy lamb chops are packed full of flavour and will leave mouths watering. Perfect if you're looking to spruce up your barbecue!
- 4 tbsp Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2-3 tbsp roughly chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tbsp wholegrain or Italian-style coarse grain mustard
- Grated zest and juice of 1 lime
- 8 lamb loin chops or thick cutlets
- 2 extra limes to serve
- Blend together the Extra Virgin Olive Oil, garlic, rosemary, mustard, lime zest and juice and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Arrange the chops in a dish and coat with the marinade.
- Cover and leave to marinate in the refrigerator for 2 hours, turning occasionally.
- Place under a moderate grill or on the barbecue and grill for 15-20 minutes, according to taste, basting occasionally with the marinade.