- 200g Flower Sprouts®
- 400g Spinach and Ricotta Tortelloni
- 100g Diced smoked bacon or pancetta
- 1 Garlic clove crushed
- 2 tbsp Filippo Berio Olive oil
- 25g Butter
- Lemon for juicing
- Parmesan cheese
- Bring a pan of lightly salted water to the boil.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan and add the bacon pieces.
- Fry gently until the bacons tarts to crisp. Blanch the Flower Sprouts® for 3-4 minutes.
- Remove from the water with a spoon and keep warm.
- Add the pasta to the water and simmer for 2-3 minutes before draining.
- Add the garlic and the butter to the bacon and fry until the butter begins to brown.
- Add the Flower Sprouts® and the pasta and coat well with the garlicky smoky bacon butter.
- Squeeze some lemon juice all over and finish with shaved or grated parmesan cheese.
Cooks tipsFlower Sprouts® are extremely versatile and can be steamed, microwaved, stir fried, boiled or blanched.