- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 tbsp water
- 240ml Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp spicy harissa paste
- 1 1/2 tbsp finely chopped preserved lemon
- Salt & pepper
- Put 2 cloves garlic into a food processor or blender and process until finely chopped.
- Add the 2 egg yolks and 2 Tbs. water and process until blended.
- With the machine running, drizzle in the Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil very slowly until the mixture is emulsified.
- Once the oil has been added, stop the machine, add the spicy harissa paste and the finely chopped preserved lemon, then pulse to blend.
- Transfer to a bowl and season to taste with salt and pepper.