Grilled Halluomi Wraps
Cooking time: 10 mins
- 4 thick slices halloumi cheese
- 2 tbsp Filippo Berio Classico Olive Oil
- 4 tbsp Filippo Berio Chargrilled Pepper Pesto
- 2 roasted red peppers from a jar, thickly sliced
- Half a small courgette, sliced lengthways
- 2 wholemeal wraps
- Handful of rocket (optional)
- Heat 1 tbsp Filippo Berio Classico Olive Oil on a griddle pan, then briefly fry the halloumi on both sides until marked with the griddle lines.
- Add 1 tbsp Filippo Berio Classico Olive Oil to the griddle pan and repeat with the peppers and courgette.
- Spread 2 tbsp Filippo Berio Chargrilled Pepper Pesto over each wrap then top with halloumi, peppers, courgette and rocket. Roll up and serve immediately.