Breads, Pizza & Panini
Garlic Flat Breads and Dips
These garlic flat breads are so simple to make, requiring only 6 ingredients and no baking! Serve them with one or more of the three tasty dips options. Each one is packed full of flavour and are guaranteed to impress at dinner parties.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
For the garlic flat breads:
- 350g plain flour, plus extra for dusting
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 350g soya yogurt
- 4 tbsp Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- Mix together the Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil and garlic in a bowl and leave to one side for the oil to infuse.
- Place the flour, baking powder and salt in a large bowl. Using a spoon stir in the soya yogurt and mix the ingredients together until roughly combined. Using clean hands bring everything together.
- Lightly dust the worktop with a little flour, then knead the mixture together, for about 2 minutes to make a smooth dough.
- Cut the dough in half, then cut each half into 6 pieces. Roll into 12 oval shapes, then roll out on a lightly floured surface until they are about 2mm thick.
- Place a large griddle pan over a high heat, when hot add the flat breads and cook for 1-2 minutes each side until puffed up and marked with the griddle lines, turning with tongs.
- Brush the warm breads with the garlic oil and serve immediately with the dips.