- 4 tbsp Filippo Berio Olive Oil
- ½ x quantity tomato sauce
- ½ tsp chilli flakes
- Zest ½ lemon
- 500g fusilli pasta
- 120g can tuna, drained
- Heat the tomato sauce in a large frying pan.
- Stir in the chilli flakes and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta in a large pan of boiling water for 10 minutes or according to packet instructions.
- Flake the tuna into the tomato sauce with the lemon zest and bring back up to the boil.
- Drain the pasta and stir in the tuna sauce.
Cooks tipsServe with fresh basil, if desired.