- 400g fresh pasta like tagliolini or tagliatelle
- 50ml Filippo Berio Classico Olive Oil
- 25g unsalted butter
- 1-2 tsp long strands of lemon zest
- 8-12 scallops, cleaned well
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Sprigs of dill or chervil
- Cook the pasta according to the manufacturer's instructions until 'al dente'.
- Meanwhile heat the Filippo Berio Olive Oil and butter in a pan, adding the lemon zest, and cook just for 15-20 seconds then remove and drain well.
- Add the scallops to the pan and cook for 1 minute turning half way through cooking (cook for longer if required).
- Drain the pasta well and season with the pepper. Divide the pasta onto hot serving plates before topping with the scallops and pouring over the lemon oil. Sprinkle over the lemon zest and garnish with the dill or chervil.
Cooks tipsReplace the scallops with tiger prawns or small cubes of monk fish.