Breads, Pizza & Panini
Fig, Gorgonzola and Pistachio Bruschetta
Bruschetta is Italian fast food. The base is simply griddled sourdough bread, rubbed with garlic and drizzled with Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil. This is delicious enough on its own, but can be topped with just about anything! We have four Italian favourites to share.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
- 50g shelled pistachios (roughly chopped)
- 100g gorgonzola
- 3 figs
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil (for drizzling)
- Spread the toasted bruschetta with the gorgonzola, top with the fig segments.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice and season. Scatter pistachios on top.
- Finish with a good drizzle of Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil.