Fennel with Chargrilled Peppers
Categories: Sides & Salads
- 1 large bulb or two small heads of fennel, sliced
- 4 peppers, two orange and two red, deseeded, quartered and chargrilled
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
For the dressing:
- 175ml Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 tbsp good wine vinegar
- A little sugar, to taste
- 2 tsp ready-made mustard
- Sprigs of green fennel tops
- Arrange the fennel and peppers on 4 serving plates. Season well.
- Put all the salad dressing ingredients into a screw top jar and shake well. Pour over the salad.
Cooks tipsReplace the wine vinegar with balsamic vinegar.