Crispy Salmon with Marinated Crudités
- 100g fennel
- 100g tomatoes
- 100g celery
- 100g salad onions, trimmed
- 50g flat leaf parsley
- 100g carrots, peeled
- 100g red radishes
- 3 tbsp Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 4 Scottish salmon steaks
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Lemon wedges
- Sprigs of dill
- Thinly slice the vegetables and chop up the herbs. Place them into a large bowl with 2 tbsp Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil, lemon juice and seasoning. Allow to marinate for 1 hour.
- Heat the remaining Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil and pan-fry the salmon steaks on high heat for about 2-6 minutes each side or until crispy brown.
- Put the salmon onto 4 hot serving plates served with the marinated vegetables.
- Garnish with lemon wedges and sprigs of dill.
Cooks tipsReplace the salmon with cod steaks or other seasonal fish.