Skip to content
Courgette Spaghetti with Cavolo nero pesto & Gorgonzola
Preparation time: 15 minutes
For the courgette spaghetti
- 150ml Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 glove of garlic
- 5 large courgettes
For the pesto
- 50 g pine kernels
- 50 g Parmigiano Reggiano
- 50 g Gorgonzola dolce
- 500g Cavolo Nero, cleaned
- Slice the courgette with a mandolin, 4mm thick.
- Place in a colander and season with salt, mix and set aside.
- In the meantime, bring a large pot of water to boil, blanch the Cavolo Nero for 4 minutes.
- Cool down in ice water for a couple of minutes and then drain the excess water.
- Place all the ingredients for the pesto in a food blender and mix for a couple of minutes till smooth.
- In a frying pan add 3 tbsp Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil, slightly crush the garlic and fry for a couple of minutes.
- Then remove the garlic and add the courgette and quickly sauté for a few minutes, add the pesto and season to taste.
- Once the courgettes are coated with sauce divide into 4 plates and finish with a few pieces of Gorgonzola.