Chorizo and Salmon Tray Bake
This is a quick and easy vitamin-rich dish, oozing with delicious flavours, from succulent salmon to rich chorizo. A great dish for pescatarians too - simply swap out the chorizo and add a teaspoon of smoked paprika instead. Serve with a green salad and chunks of bread to mop up the juices.
- 125g chorizo, sliced
- 150g mixed cherry tomatoes
- 400g tinned cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 garlic clove, finely sliced
- 2 tbsp Filippo Berio Mild & Light Olive Oil
- 4 salmon fillets
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Mix the chorizo, mixed cherry tomatoes, cannellini beans, garlic and 1 tbsp Filippo Berio Mild & Light Olive Oil before tipping into a large roasting tin and cooking for 10 minutes.
- Arrange the salmon fillets over the chorizo, tomatoes and beans. Drizzle with the remaining Filippo Berio Mild & Light Olive Oil and bake for a further 12-15 minutes, until the salmon is cooked to your liking.
- Sprinkle over the lemon juice and zest and season to taste.