- 6 tbsp Filippo Berio Mild & Light Olive Oil
- 100g popping corn
- 1 tsp dried chilli flakes
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- Salt to taste
- Heat the Filippo Berio Mild & Light Olive Oil in a large saucepan that has a tight fitting lid. When it is hot, tip the popping corn in and stir to coat.
- Cover, then place over a high heat and cook, without removing the lid, for 3-4 minutes or until all the corn has popped - the popping sound will stop when the corn is ready.
- Remove from the heat, stir in the chilli and oregano and a little salt to taste. Serve warm or cold.
Cooks tipsIf you prefer sweet popcorn, omit the chilli, oregano and salt and dust with 2 tbsp icing sugar.