- 4 chicken breast fillets
- 2 red peppers
- 10 tbsp Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 75ml dry white wine
- 3 celery hearts with leaves, finely sliced
- 2 tbsp pine nuts, toasted
- 2 tbsp capers in vinegar, drained
- Juice of half a lemon
- Finely diced tomato and snipped fresh chives to serve
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C/400˚F/Gas Mark 6.
- Place the chicken in a roasting tin and drizzle over 4 tbsp of the Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Season well. Roast for 25 minutes.
- Add the white wine to the chicken then roast for a further 5 minutes until golden and tender. Thinly slice the chicken and leave to cool in the tin juices.
- Place the peppers in the oven to roast for 20 minutes. Remove from oven, place in a plastic bag and leave to cool. Skin, deseed and then finely slice the flesh.
- In a large bowl, mix 4 tbsp of the Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive oil with the remaining ingredients. Add the chicken and pan juices as well as the strips of pepper and toss well. Adjust the seasoning to taste.
- Divide the salad between 6 serving plates. Dress each plate with a little diced tomato and snipped fresh chives if liked. Drizzle a little of the remaining Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil around each salad and serve immediately with crusty bread.