- 8 small corn tortillas
- 4 tbsp Filippo Berio Sun Dried Tomato Pesto
- 200g cooked chicken, shredded
- 200g baby spinach leaves
- 100g Wensleydale cheese
- 2 tbsp Filippo Berio Classico Olive Oil
- Guacamole, salsa and sour cream
- Spread 1 tbsp Filippo Berio Sun Dried Tomato Pesto onto the tortilla and top with a quarter of the shredded chicken, spinach and cheese. Top with another tortilla and repeat until all four tortillas are made.
- Add the Filippo Berio Classico Olive Oil in a large frying pan. When the pan is hot, add one quesadilla and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Using a large spatula, flip the quesadilla over and cook for a further 1 minute or until golden and the cheese melted.
- Remove from the pan and cut each quesadilla into four. Serve immediately with guacamole, salsa and sour cream.
Cooks tipsWensleydale cheese is similar to Mexican cheeses so perfect for this recipe.