Chicken Breasts with Truffle Sauce
Packed full of flavour, this creamy chicken dish is guaranteed to impress. The infusion of white wine, garlic and truffle in this recipe perfectly accompanies the succulent chicken, making it a delicious dinner party staple.
- 4 chicken breasts, skin on
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tsp oregano
- Squeeze of lemon juice
- 2 tbsp Filippo Berio Truffle Flavoured Olive Oil, added to taste
- 20g butter
- 50ml white wine
- 200ml double cream
- 200g spinach
- Fresh parsley to serve
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6.
- Season the chicken breasts with salt, pepper, lemon juice and the oregano on both sides.
- In a large skillet, add the Filippo Berio truffle Flavoured Olive Oil and half the butter over a medium-high heat. Add the chicken breasts and fry for a few minutes on each side until browned. Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
- To make the sauce, add the remaining butter to the same pan. Add the garlic. When cooked add the spinach. Allow to wilt and then add the wine and cream and simmer briefly.
- Add the chicken breasts to the pan, mix and serve.